Firefighters Help Boy Stuck In Claw Toy Vending Machine

Adjust Comment Print

Young Mason made the mistake in the play area of Beef O'Brady's restaurant, and ended up trapped inside the machine.

But instead of feeding it coins and using the claw to get one, the crafty child found a small opening and climbed into it. Wildlife officials seized the tiger cub, which is reportedly recovering from dehydration. He managed to worm his way all the way until he was inside the machine with all the toys, but had no escape!

When more firefighters from House's fire station arrived on the scene, they were able to rescue the boy within about five minutes.

With minimal damage done to the machine, the EMS was able to free Mason, unharmed.

"Thankfully he was never in any distress as one of our own firefighters happened to be there off duty and assessed the situation".


The man promptly came to Mason's rescue and called for help from his colleagues at Titusville Fire and Emergency Services.

Boy stuck inside vending machine after wanting stuffed toy.

"Pretty sure it won't be the same as their last".

"Oftentimes we say to ourselves that you never know what the next shift will bring", Titusville Fire and Emergency Services wrote in a Facebook post.

"He ran straight to get the toys that he had put down below", she said.

Comments